I have to say this is one of the best things I’ve made in a while! Now that I’ve discovered how to make this homemade KFC style chicken at home, I’ll never have to spend money on greasy takeaway again. Not only does this version taste just the same as the real thing, but it is actually healthy! As a Slimming World convert, having ‘free’ KFC is basically the best!
The ultimate 'fakeaway'...healthy KFC style chicken!
- 2 Chicken Breasts - each sliced in to three mini fillets
- 7tbsp Smash (dry instant mash potato)
- 2tsp Garlic Powder
- 2tsp Paprika
- 1 Chicken Oxo Cube (crushed)
- 1tsp Mild Chilli Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs in a seperate bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then into the dry mixture.
- Repeat this and then place each piece on a piece of baking paper sprayed with Fry Light.
- Bake at 200 for 30 minutes and serve with plenty of veg and homemade chips!
Syn free on Slimming World