I might be a little late on the ice lolly train, given that summer is about to be over, but these delicious frozen treats are too good to resist! Only 1.5 syns each for the chocolate chips they’re also super low syn which makes them them the ideal pudding or sweet treat…even when the weather turns colder!
Delicious frozen treats for just 1.5 syns each!
- 350g Fat Free Yogurt (I used Fage)
- 250mls Semi Skimmed Milk
- 25g Chocolate Chips
- 6tbsp Sukrin :1 Sweetener (or as sweet as you like it)
- Green Food Colouring (to your preference)
- Mint Extract (to taste)
- In a mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together, adding the food colouring and mint extract last very gradually until the mix is to your taste.
- Pour into four ice lolly moulds and freeze until finished.
25g Chocolate Chips = 6 syns 1.5 syns per ice lolly when making 4 lollies. 1/4 of your HexA milk per lolly. If not using HexA add 6 syns to the mixture (1.5 syns extra each).