Smoked Salmon Terrine
I love smoked salmon! So imagine how pleased I was to buy the Slimming World 50 ‘Free’ Recipes book and find one in there for this delicious Salmon Terrine.
I’ve played around with the quantities and a couple of the ingredients but for all intents and purposes it’s the same recipe. I’d highly recommend anyone trying this, whether you’re on a diet or not, because its delicious and healthy!
Perfect, whether you're entertaining or cooking for one!
- 1 1/2 Packs of Smoked Salmon (roughly)
- 3 tbsp Fat Free Quark
- Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 100ml Water
- 1 tbsp Bouillon Chicken Stock
- 2 Sheets of Gelatine
- Line a bowl with cling film, and then wth enough smoked salmon until the whole bowl is covered.
- Mix 100ml of hot water with a table spoon of stock and two sheets of gelatine until the gelatine has completely disolved.
- In a blender (I've used my BlendActiv) mix the rest of the smoked salmon, quark, lemon juice, salt & pepper, and stock until it forms a thick, smooth mixture (add more water if necessary).
- Pour the mixture into the bowl so that it's half full, then fold the smoked salmon over top until it is completely covered.
- Do the same with the clingfilm and then pop in the fridge over night (or for 4+ hours) until the inside has set.
- Tip it or lift it out of the bowl using the cling film, and serve with a smile!
Slimming World Syn Value = Free