I’ve seen baked oats on Instagram quite a lot, but haven’t got round to trying them until now…and boy have I been missing out! They are such an epic Slimming World secret!
They are genuinely such a good breakfast/pudding option…sweet, healthy, and they’re your HexB! You can make them completely syn free, or use baking powder for a bit more of a ‘fluffy’ texture which just adds 1 syn, it’s up to you!
Great as a pudding or breakfast, have with plenty of fresh speed fruit!
- 35g Baked Oats
- 1/2 Toffee Muller Light
- 2tbsp Sweetener
- 1tsp Baking Powder (optional)
- Fresh or Frozen Raspberries (to serve)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients, apart from the raspberries, together in a mixing bowl.
- Pour into a ramekin or small baking tray, and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges have started to brown slightly.
- Serve with fresh raspberries!
Syn free on Slimming World without the baking powder and when using the oats as your HexB option. With baking powder it is 1 syn. Add more syns if not using the oats as your HexB.