Syn Free Tomato & Chilli Risotto
If you’re looking for a quick, simple and delicious syn free lunch or dinner then look no further. Full of speedy tomatoes, and perfect with a plate of salad or steamed greens, this risotto packs just enough of a kick to get you going.
Ready in 15 minutes it’s also perfect if you simply don’t have time to spend slaving away over an oven!
Gently spicy, warming risotto dish!
- 100g Risotto
- 1L Boiling Stock (chicken/beef/vegetable)
- 1tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 15 Cherry Tomatoes (halved, plus extra to decorate)
- 1/2tsp Chilli Flakes
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Fry Light
- Over a medium heat spray a sauce pan with Fry Light and then add your risotto rice.
- Stir briefly and then add half a litre of stock and simmer for a few minutes.
- As the stock begins to absorb/evaporate continue adding more a little at a time, stirring regularly.
- When the rice has expanded slightly but is still hard to the bite, add the tomatoes, chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
- Continue adding stock and stirring until the stock is all absorbed and the rice is soft.
- Serve with a crack of salt and pepper and top with a few fresh cherry tomatoes for added freshness!
Syn free on Slimming World!