If you’re following Slimming World, I’m sure you’ve seen these tasty little sweets floating around the internet, you may have even tried them yourself or enjoyed them at a taster evening.
They’re not exactly like real Haribo sweets, because if they were they wouldn’t be just 1.5 syns for the whole batch now would they!? Instead they’re more like extra firm jelly, coupled up with some slightly less firm jelly. Don’t let that put you off though, because they’re delicious and make a fantastic sweet treat to totally get rid of sweet cravings. What’s more, is that whilst the whole batch is 1.5 syns that’ll most likely last you a few days as I certainly couldn’t eat these all at once, and I doubt you will be able to either!
I just made these in a square Tupperware container, but you could do them in individual moulds if you wanted to…I’m just not that fiddly!
Delicious jelly sweets to curb all of your sweet cravings!
- 1 Sachet Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly (I used the raspberry one)
- 2 Sachets Powdered Gelatine
- 1 Muller Light (I used vanilla)
- Mix your jelly and gelatine with half a pint of boiling water until all of the crystals have dissolved.
- Pour two thirds of your mixture into a Tupperware container and put it in the fridge to begin setting (this took about 15 minutes for me).
- Mix the rest of the jelly mix with the Muller Light.
- When the jelly mix in the fridge has begun to set, pour the Muller Light mix on top and put it back in the fridge to set.
- Remove it from the fridge and cut it into squares. Enjoy!
1.5 syns on Slimming World.