Smoked Salmon and Chive Parcels
I adore smoked salmon, it’s got be up there with some of my favourite foods, and these delicious little parcels are both tasty and adorable! I swear that they’re not as fiddly as they look, and they’re pretty quick too. They make the perfect starter, light lunch or nibble at a dinner party and so you can enjoy them pretty much any time! Zingy, light and healthy…what more could you want!
Smoked Salmon Parcels
Tasty, sophisticated and pretty little smoked salmon and chive parcels!
- 1/2 Pot of Quark
- 5 Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 2tbsp Chopped Chives (plus extra not chopped for tying the parcels)
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Small Pack of Smoked Salmon
- Mix the quark, spring onions, chopped chives and the zest of the lemon together, and then add the juice from half of the lemon and mix thoroughly.
- Lay out the sheets of smoked salmon and fill with a dollop of the quark mixture each.
- Fold the smoked salmon over the quark to form little parcels, and then use the un-chopped chives to tie around each parcel - I usually use two, one for each direction as it gives you extra support but if you're lucky one will do. It's as simple as that!
These are syn free on Slimming World!
Calories: 216 cal
Carbohydrates: 3 g
Fat: 7 g
Sodium: 597 g
Cholesterol: 92 g
Protein: 35 g
Fiber: 1 g