Syn Free Lemon & Dill Baked Salmon
This is a simple, delicious and totally syn free recipe! Perfect for meal prep, just make it on a Sunday night and you’ve got lunch all week! Enjoy it with rice, potatoes, salad, or even spiralized veg…the choices are endless and you’ve got it in the fridge for any time you get peckish. It’s also a seriously cost effective meal, as this side of salmon only set me back about £7.50 and would easily do 5 lunches…much cheaper than buying cooked salmon fillets in the supermarket!
Fish is a fantastic choice on Slimming World! Obviously Salmon is a P food, but it’s also high in Omega 3 which is great for lowering cholesterol (something which anyone who has ever been overweight knows is very important!)…and it tastes fab! This recipe is unbelievably easy, and seriously full of flavour which makes it a firm favourite in my house. Ready in half an hour, it’s a quick meal too. Just pop it in the oven, set some new potatoes and veg to boil and in no time at all you’ve got a perfect meal!
Perfect for meal prep or dinner parties!
- 1x Medium to Large Side of Salmon
- 1x Lemon
- Handful Fresh Dill
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
- Lay out a large bit of cling film on a large baking tray and place your salmon on top of it.
- Cut your lemon in half, and squeeze one half over the salmon.
- Slice the other half into four or five pieces and lay them evenly over the salmon.
- Tear up the dill and sprinkle this over the salmon too, and then crack some salt and pepper on top.
- Wrap the tinfoil around the salmon and put the baking tray in the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes. The salmon should come apart easily when poked with a fork if it is done.
- Remove the lemon slices and serve hot or cold!
Syn free on Slimming World.