Easy Peasy No Bake Mango Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots
Have you ever been sat there, trying to be healthy but just wanting to stuff your face with a big decadent dessert? Well, now you can without feeling guilty about it! This Easy Peasy No Bake Mango Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots recipe makes two, so you don’t have to dig in alone, and is a light and healthier way to chow down on pudding.
How Many Syns in these No Bake Mango Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots?
These cheesecake pots are amazingly just 2 syns per serving on Slimming World, using your Healthy Extra A and half of your Healthy Extra B! That’s one and a half syns for the squirty cream (syn values for this can change depending on the brand so always check before using) and half a syn for the sweetener used in the recipe.
How Come This Recipe Uses Your Healthy Extra B?
I was recently scrolling through my Facebook feed and I came across a recipe from the fabulous ladies at Pinch of Nom for Low Syn Marshmallow Bars which had been originally created by one of their readers! I was intrigued (and excited) to find out from their recipe that Cheerios have created a new ‘Less Than 5% Sugar Cheerios’ which can…wait for it….be used as your Healthy Extra B! The ladies at Pinch of Nom have made their Low Syn Marshmallow Bars using these and ever since I’ve been thinking about new ways that this cereal could be used for Slimming World recipes.
After much thinking I came up with these Easy Peasy No Bake Mango Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots, which use these new Cheerios as the base instead of the traditional digestives. It worked fantastically! The Cheerios are sweet enough to add flavour, crunchy enough to add texture and to top it all off it keeps the recipe nice and healthy. This recipe makes two and each one counts as half of your Healthy Extra B.
How Come This Recipe Uses Your Healthy Extra A?
In addition to using your Healthy Extra B on Slimming World, this recipe also uses your Healthy Extra A. This is because of the cheese element of the cheesecake, i.e. the lightest cream cheese (I used Philadelphia Lightest). You can use a massive 110g of this as your Healthy Extra A so it’s the perfect way to make a light cheesecake that fits into your Slimming World plan.
Get Involved on Facebook!
Exciting news! You may have seen but as well as having a Facebook page full of my own ideas and ideas I share for you lovely lot, I have recently started a new Facebook group too! We now have more than 2,000 members and it’s growing every single day. It’s a place for you to share ideas, inspiration, ask questions and seek advice so please do head over and get involved!
Join our Facebook group here!
Making These Easy Peasy No Bake Mango Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots
You can find the video for this recipe below! Here are the step by step instructions…
A delicious mango passionfruit cheesecake dessert, ready in less than 10 minutes!
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 220g Philadelphia Lightest (or equivalent)
- 1x Vanilla Muller Light (or equivalent)
- 2tbsp Sukrin Icing Sugar (or equivalent)
- 2tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6x Passionfruits (insides only)
- 1x Mango (chopped small, no skin)
- 40g Less Than 5% Sugar Cheerios
- Low Fat Squirty Cream (optional - for topping)
- Add the cream cheese, vanilla yogurt and sweetener and whisk until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and whisk again.
- Add two thirds of the passionfruit and combine, and then add half of the mango chunks and stir through the mixture.
- Crush the Cheerios either in a food processor or by hand until you have a course mixture.
- Layer the Cheerios on the bottom of a jar and then layer the cheesecake mixture with fresh fruit, more cheesecake mixture and some more Cheerios.
- Repeat for the second cheesecake pot. Keep back some of the passionfruit and mango for garnish.
- When you're ready to tuck in, top with squirty cream and garnish with the leftover mango and passionfruit.
2 syns each on Slimming World, using your full Healthy Extra A and half of your Healthy Extra B.
Chrisy @ Homemade Hooplah
11/04/2017 at 7:48 pm
12/04/2017 at 1:37 pm
11/04/2017 at 7:48 pm
11/04/2017 at 7:52 pm
12/04/2017 at 1:41 pm
11/04/2017 at 8:13 pm
12/04/2017 at 1:47 pm
Jessica (Swanky Recipes)
11/04/2017 at 8:26 pm
12/04/2017 at 1:39 pm
Eb Gargano / easypeasyfoodie.com
13/04/2017 at 11:12 am
18/04/2017 at 3:51 pm
21/04/2017 at 12:44 pm
10/05/2018 at 10:24 am
23/05/2018 at 10:51 am