Quiche has forever been one of my favourite meals, but it’s not necessarily the most healthy of dishes when you take into account buttery pastry and cheesy fillings! But…what if I could tell you, that quiche could be made not only healthily but also totally deliciously? Interested? Keep on reading to find out how to make this super simple, one tray Roasted Vegetable Crustless Quiche Traybake!
Naturally Good on The Go
This Roasted Vegetable Crustless Quiche Traybake is the perfect dish for all of your lunchtime meal prep needs. Simply prep it on a Sunday night and you have lunch for much of the week totally sorted, making it ideal for a naturally good meal on the go. This recipe in particular has even more naturally good credentials because I’ve made it using goats milk products from St Helen’s Farm, so it is not only packed with flavour but nutritional value too! Goats milk is higher in protein than cows milk and contains more easily digestible fats than cows milk, not to mention the calcium, vitamins and prebiotics crammed into it. In this recipe, I’ve used St Helen’s Farm Semi Skimmed Goats Milk as well as both St Helen’s Farm Mild and Mature Goats cheese and Fat Free Goats Milk Yogurt – all of which work together to give it tonnes of flavour and keep it naturally healthy and good for you!
I’ve been trying out goats milk products for a while now and I have really noticed a difference in how creamy and thick it helps make recipes. I’m not sure why you seem to get a softer, more creamy outcome with goats milk but I’m not complaining! For this recipe in particular, it helped give that classicly soft and smooth texture that you expect from a quiche.
Is This Crustless Quiche Slimming World Friendly?
Good news for all of my Slimming World readers, this quiche is totally syn free using your Healthy Extra A option! What’s more, goats milk is particularly good to try on Slimming World as you can have an extra 25mls of it within your HexA choice (275mls compared to 250mls cows milk). This whole recipe serves between 4 and 6 people, depending on how hungry you are, and contains four Healthy Extra A servings (two for the goats milk and two for the goats cheese). The fat free yogurt included in the recipe is syn free.
The fact that this recipe is totally syn free, and packed with speed vegetables makes it the perfect Slimming World meal prep option. Take it to work, out at the weekend or on a picnic, and enjoy it cold or reheated…you can even freeze it to eat another time! I love crustless quiche and it was one of the first things I ever tried once I started Slimming World, because it’s filling (thank you protein) and so easy to whip up. Whilst this recipe for Roasted Vegetable Crustless Quiche Traybake does take a little extra time, as you need to roast the veggies, it’s low effort and high reward cooking.
Making Roasted Vegetable Crustless Quiche Traybake
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! If you have a go let me know in the comments below and don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might need to get started.
A delicious crustless quiche traybake, made with delicious roasted vegetables and creamy St Helen's Farm goats milk, goats cheese and yogurt to keep it naturally good, healthy and perfect for meal prep.
10 minPrep Time
1 hr, 30 Cook Time
1 hr, 40 Total Time
- 1x Broccoli
- 1/4 Butternut Squash (cubed)
- 1x Onion (diced)
- 2x Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 1x Aubergine (sliced)
- 300g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1x Medium Sized Leek (sliced)
- Handful Spinach
- 6x Eggs
- 550mls St Helen's Farm Semi Skimmed Goats Milk
- 35g St Helen's Farm Mature Goats Cheese
- 35g St Helen's Farm Mild Goats Cheese
- 4tbsp Fat Free Goats Milk Yogurt
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all of your vegetables except the spinach in a deep baking tray. Add the garlic, salt and pepper on top and spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Mix vegetable together and spray with more spray, combining again to ensure that everything is covered.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour, stirring the vegetables every 20 minutes to ensure that they don't burn.
- Meanwhile, combine the eggs, goats milk and cheese in a bowl and mix until smoothly combined. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a pouring jug.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven when they are roasted, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and stir through the roasted vegetables.
- Evenly pour over the milk, egg and cheese mixture, ensuring that there is plenty of liquid across the all of the vegetables. Stir through gently with a fork.
- Bake your quiche for 30 minutes, covering it with tinfoil after 20 to prevent the top burning but allow the quiche to cook through.
- Remove from the oven and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or pop in the fridge for another day!
Syn free on Slimming World when split between four portions and counting your Healthy Extra A. If divided between six portions, you will use 60% of your Healthy Extra, retaining 40% for later. Syn values correct at time of writing. Please DO NOT screenshot this recipe - share the link instead. 35g St Helen's Farm Goats Cheese = HexA 225mls St Helen's Farm Goats Milk = HexA