A delicious, healthy, totally syn free and super easy recipe, this Cajun Chicken & Rice is a must make! I hate washing up, so a meal that only uses one pan always makes me happy! Watch the video for step by step instructions, and see the recipe below for ingredients and written directions too!
Easy, syn free and saves on the washing up!
- 2x Chicken Breasts
- 1tbsp Cajun Spice
- 300g Rice
- 200mls Chicken Stock
- 1x Can Tinned Tomatoes
- 3x Bell Peppers
- 1x Onion
- Fry Light
- 70g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
- Fry the onions over a high heat, add the chicken and fry until browned.
- Add the peppers and continue to fry for a few minutes.
- Add the Cajun spice and mix.
- Pour in the tinned tomatoes and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Pour in the stock and mix together, and then pour in the rice. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir and then mix in the cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the oven, then serve with a sprinkling of cheese!
Syn free using half your Healthy Extra A when serving four people.