Everyone loves a bag of crisps occasionally, but we all know full well that they’re hardly the healthiest snacks going!
So here’s a quick, easy and over all healthy way to make yourself some guilt free crisps!
A healthy way to enjoy your favourite cheeky snack!
- Potatoes (as many as needed)
- Fry Light Spray
- Spray a large baking tray with Fry Light spray.
- Cut the end off a potato and then use a vegetable peeler to slice thin potato pieces onto your baking tray. Don't expect these to be perfectly oval, some will break, some will be thinner in the middle, some will only be half crisp...but we're going for an artisan feel here!
- Spray the potato with fry light, and then sprinkle with salt, pepper and a light dusting of paprika powder.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until they're dried out and crispy. Taste test (when cooled) and then season further as desired.
- Enjoy with friends or as a snack by yourself whenever you like, totally guilt free!
You can of course season these however you fancy, I'm just personally a big fan of paprika! Slimming World Syn Value = Free
Here are a few pics of these being made!