If you’re like me then you sometimes just need something sweet after dinner, but it’s simply never worth the syns to have something sugary just before bed!
Jelly has always been a low syn pudding option for those of us on Slimming World and for anyone on a diet really but I wanted to make something completely syn free. This recipe is about as easy as it gets, and means you can have pudding even if you’ve used up all of your syns!
A delicious way to enjoy pudding with no syns!
- 400ml Robinsons, No Added Sugar Fruit Squash (any flavour)
- 350ml Water
- 8 Sheets of Gelatine (or 2 sachets of gelatine powder)
- Mix up the water and squash in a sauce pan and place over a very low heat until it's warm.
- Add the gelatine sheets and stir until they've dissolved completely.
- Pour all of the liquid into a container, or mould, and place in the fridge to set.
- Depending on the depth of the container etc setting time will vary but it's normally a few hours.
Syn free on Slimming World!